Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Several issues please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gitte
    Participant

1) When accessing my website on an iPhone/safari; the menu button isn´t visible because the top bar is Black. How do I change that?

2) My menu at the top is very Wide. I want it smaller, so there isn´t a lot of waste space.

3) If I insert logo in the logo space, the Picture will be on top of the menu, making this imposible to access.

4) After developing my website on the free version, I bought the PRO version to see if it would solve these issues. But when I changed to PRO version all my settings was lost, and I Got the themes settings with pictures and slides. I then went back to the free version and now all material in the footers was gone! I have now made the website as I wished. But I am disepointed in the PRO version that I bought. It doesn´t excactly add value to my site.

Can You please help me? I need this fixed Monday to meet my scheduling.

Thank you
    Gitte

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

gitte
    Participant

Hi there
    I have made a new website (in addition to my first), and I want to use the PRO version that I bought of Yogic lite right away – and start with it.
    How do I do that?

Thank you in advance.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use the theme for multiple website.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.