Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

pro themes stuck demo mode

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dmartzy
    Participant

I purchased all the themes.

Most of them don’t work and are stuck in a demo mode and I can’t make any changes to them.

I have tried both ways to install the templates{FTP and through WordPress uploader}. The lite version works fine from the online WordPress themes.

Any suggestions would be great thanks.

On my FTP I have also tried giving full permissions to the folder and that still didn’t do anything.

Is there a plugin or editor I need to make it work properly?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

After activating the theme, please setup homepage using following

1. Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
    2. Click on radio button of Your latest posts
    3. Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side

Please check the documentation to install, setup and customize the theme

If you are getting any problem in theme installation or setup, kindly send us your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected]
    We will setup the theme on your website.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Jim Updegraff
    Participant

I’ve installed the Charity Help pro theme and have the same issue. I even followed the suggested steps as well. It wants to use the demo content and not the site content that already exists and works on the Lite version.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi Jim,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.