Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Prayer Pro – Footer Widget – list Items

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    april
    Participant

1) Widget 3 footer li – I can not find which item changes the font color
    for the pointer finger icon and the text

2) Widget 3 footer li- where can I change the icon from a pointer finger to a bullet or other symbol instead?

3) Social Icons bar in the footer, where is the setting to change the hover color?

Thanks

april
    Participant

4) Can I bring in most recent Facebook posts to the “why our church” section

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. To change the color of pointer finger icon, add below css code in Appearance -> Editor -> style.css

.footer ul li::before { color: #000000 !important; }

2. The option is not available to change this icon.

3. The settings is not available to change the hover color of social media icons.

4. You can use the Facebook feed code in “why our church” section content

Regards
    Grace Themes

april
    Participant

Thank you

april
    Participant

1. To change the color of pointer finger icon, add below css code in Appearance -> Editor -> style.css

.footer ul li::before { color: #000000 !important; }

>>>>>> this is not working

2. You can use the Facebook feed code in “why our church” section content

>>>>>>>> I can not locate this code in my available shortcodes – is there a listing with other shortcodes available?
    the only codes I have are for linking out to social and that is not what I want. I want to pull in the most recent facebook post

Thanks

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

april
    Participant

The website is on a local development site I am unable to provide a login. I am attaching a link to a screen capture outlining what the problem is and what Iam requesting.
    thanks
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zafmvu1xx1gx2qd/theme%20support%20grace.jpg?dl=0

Grace Support
    Keymaster

After adding the css code which I sent you, check your site by clearing the browser/site cache.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.