Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Online Consulting Pro: Header Background Color

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zachary
    Participant

Hello,

It’s possible I might be missing it, but I’ve been looking all over for where to change the background color for the header. The part at the very top of the page with the company logo, business hours, phone number, contact email. By default it’s white, and after an hour of searching I can’t find a button anywhere in the regular editor or Theme Options to change it. Not sure if that was intentional or an oversight. If there is no button for it please direct me to the next easiest place to change it, maybe in the CSS. Thanks!

Grace Themes

Hi,

To change the header background color
    Go to the Appearance -> Editor -> style.css
    add below css code at the end of file and change the color code which you want to use

.header { background-color: #cccccc; }

Regards
    Grace Themes

Adriana de Oliveira
    Participant

Hello guys I have 2 doubts about theme “Online Consulting PRO”:

is it possible to show the “testimonial” the entire Full text and not just the summary/excerpt?

And at the top where we have “Basic Settings” >>> “Header Contact Info” can you change the “email” icon to the “Whatsapp” icon? I put fa-fa-whatsapp but did not open the icon image.

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.