Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Music Club Event Plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aj
    Participant

Hello. Is there a way to add a different Event plugin to the Sections on the Homepage instead of the included Event plugin? I use Audiotheme’s Gigs plugin and it is very functional and has everything I need for my bands. I would like to replace the stock Events with Gigs on the homepage.

The included Events plugin lacks a lot of functions that other Event plugins I use have.

• Events do not list in order of event date. They are placed in order by date inputed. This is a hassle if a band adds dates after the tour has been inputed. At least make the order of the events easy to put in order.

• Events are not removed after event date has passed. Audiotheme’s Gigs allows you to have old dates removed automatically after the date passes.

• Event Place is one field. The Audiotheme Gigs Plugin allows you to set up venues with many information options such as address, website, phone number, venue contact, etc. The venue contact info is retained for future use.

• Ticket Link is only found on the main event page not in the event description. While I can add a custom button to the event description this should be an automatic.

I really enjoy using the other Grace Themes themes but so far this one is lacking crucial functionality for touring musicians. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Grace Themes

You can use any event manager plugin instead of default Event section.
    Just add the event plugin shortcode in the section content.

Regards
    Grace Themes

aj
    Participant

Thank you.

Grace Themes

You are most welcome.!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.