Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Kids Campus Pro – Mobile and Tablet view

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Linnea Sampath
    Participant

Hello, I’ve purchased the pro version of this theme and don’t like the black cover and style of the primary menu on mobile devices. See the screenshot and a guide to rectify this in the theme settings.

https://paste.pics/HNPXI << Screenshot

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

To change the background color of header in mobile and laptop devices

Go to the Appearance -> Theme Options -> Font Colors -> Select background color for header on mobile view

Regards
    Grace Themes

Linnea Sampath
    Participant

Okay, thanks. But I’ll like the primary menu to be full width on mobile and tablets. See tablets view for example. https://paste.pics/HOQMO

Grace Support
    Keymaster

This option is not available.

Linnea Sampath
    Participant

So I’d have to modify the theme to allow the left margin of the .header-nav to start at 0 and fill the full length of the desired screens. I’m basically asking to style the navigation bar to my own…

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Yes, you can add your custom CSS in Basic Settings -> Custom CSS box

Linnea Sampath
    Participant

Hi, is there a styling or a way I could individually style the color of the social icons to their original colors? The Youtube icon to be red, and the Facebook icon to be blue respectively.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

No, this option is not available.

Linnea Sampath
    Participant

Hello, I’m looking to disable the sidebar when I click on a staff member and also to disable the hyperlink option to click on any staff.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Rajinda Gunasena
    Participant

Hi,

I recently noted that using this theme, the details on the header area, gets distorted and not show up properly when viewed on a tablet or mobile.

The web site is https://absorbentyears.com

Can you tell me how to fix this issue with the mobile view and where I can do that.

Thanks in advance.

Rajinda

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Due to the top 3 buttons in the header section, the mobile version layout is distorting.

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Linnea Sampath
    Participant

Hi, is there a way to sort the OUR TEAM section in a particular order of my choosing?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please install the Post Types Order plugin to change the order of Team Members

Post Types Order

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.