Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Inner Banner

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lynn
    Participant

The page’s Feature Image does not appear unless I have a default Inner Page Banner image specified in Theme Options. However, this then creates an Inner Page Banner for every page, and I don’t want a banner on most pages.

I’d like the Inner Page Banner to feature ONLY when I add it as the Featured Image on that page.

Grace Themes

Hi,

If you have set Featured image for any page, the innger page banner will come from page featured image otherwise it will display default innerpage banner from Theme Options.

If you removed the default innerpage banner from Theme Options and don’t’ set any page Featured Image , no banner will display for that page.

Please check the documentation
    https://www.gracethemes.com/documentation/milestone-doc/#innerpage-banner

Regards
    Grace Themes

lynn
    Participant

I realise that however is it possible to NOT have a default Inner Banner but only have one on the pages that I nominate (by using Featured Image)?

Grace Themes

Hi lynn,

Can you please share your website URL and WordPress admin login details for temporary at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly?

Also please write in details on which page you want to display page featured image.

Regards
    Grace Themes

lynn
    Participant

On second thoughts, how do I reduce the height of the inner banner instead? say 250px?

Grace Themes

Hi,

You can use any size of image for innerpage banner. Default image size is 1400 x 350 pixel

To reduce the height of the inner banner to 250 px, you need to use innerpage banner image of size 1400 x 250 pixel.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.