Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

homepage slider

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HSIU FENG
    Participant

How can I remove the background color under the titles and descriptions on the homepage slider? I just want to have the colored fonts without the translucent black bar underneath.

Thanks for help!

Grace Themes

Hi,

If you want to remove the background color under the title and description on the homepage slider

Go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Setting
    and paste the below code in Custom CSS box and click on Save Options button.

.slide_info h2, .slide_info p { background:none !important;}

Regards
    Grace Themes

Madde Ceder
    Participant

Does this work on the free version? My installation is in Swedish but I can’t seem to find the directory you’re referring to.

“Go to Appearance -> Theme Options -> Basic Setting
    and paste the below code in Custom CSS box and click on Save Options button.”

Also, my website is showing a black background under the title, then just a black bar without text, then a black bar with the descriptions text, and then a black bar without text again, then the read more.

Why and how can i change this?

http://maddes.stockholm-manicure.se/wp/

Grace Themes

Hi Madde,

It seems that your are using our Bizgrowth free theme.

The BixGrowth free theme is build in WordPress customizer whereas the PRO version is build in more user friendly Theme Options framework.

The Theme Options is not available in free version.

Please send all of your problems and your WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and solve your issue.

We will happy to help you.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.