Get all our 20+ Elementor themes worth $609 at just $59! Limited time offer. Get It Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Home Page Slider

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    john
    Participant

hey there – its meeee again! ๐Ÿ™‚ just wondering – can we change the slider size? i need it like 150 px tall – not 600px.

i’m also going to post another question about the checkout page?

Grace Themes

Hi John,

If you want to change the height of slider, please use the image of that size,
    You want to make slider height to 150px then use all images of 1400 X 150 pixels.

Regards
    Grace Themes

john
    Participant

ah – it’s in the slider tab settings – okay – cool.

something you should be aware of – currently i have the slider disabled – and it works fine everywhere – except IE 11 – because as it turns out – IE 11 seems to render the slider location – no images but the ‘space’. see attached image.

the only way i’m going to be able to make it work work is by remove the slider code in the code entirely – i’m just curious if it will impact the theme options area. obviously i’d just comment out the code – i just don’t know how the white space will be impacted.

i’ve included screen shots to show the slider on the right and how it renders in IE 11. any thoughts for ya? btw – i’m really under the gun and have to have this completed by 6pm today! i know that doesn’t impact you – but it does me! ๐Ÿ™‚

IE 11 screen 1

IE 11 screen 2

IE 11 screen 3

Grace Themes

Hi

The problem of slider in IE11 has been solved.
    Please check your website and let me know your feedback.

Regards
    Grace Themes

john
    Participant

NICE!!! that is what i call service with a smile!!! or as we say in Texas, PDQ Service!! Pretty Darn Quick! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you soooo much!!!

Grace Themes

Hi,

We are feeling very happy to help you. You can contact us for any problem.

If you loved this theme then please do us a favor, rate theme 5 star with your positive reviews at
    https://gracethemes.com/themes/medplus-wordpress-medical-theme/#review

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.