Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

home page slider issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    James Powers
    Participant

My home page slider is constantly sliding up and down, revealing nothing but the rotating “loading” icon between images. Is there any way to keep it from doing this? I would prefer it keep the image on the screen before “loading” the next one. I most definitely could probably have a setting wrong on this, but I feel like I’ve looked everywhere for a fix to this.

My site is http://drovethru.com

Thanks

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please use the same size images for homepage slider. The default slider image resolution is 1400 x 580 pixel. But you can use any size of images.

Keep all image height and width to same pixel to avoid sliding up and down.
    Also do not use heavy size images, compress it before using images for slider.

I am checking your site http://drovethru.com/ but it is not loading here.

Please check and let me know your feedback.

Regards
    Grace Themes

James Powers
    Participant

I resized all of my images (3 of them), and increased the compression of the underlying JPEG images. It no longer “bounces” up and down, but it does transition to a rather lengthy “blank” image between every one of my actual images. Thinking that perhaps I just needed more images, I uploaded my 3 images again, to be 3 more slides. Now, it just has more blank spaces in between the six images.

I am unsure as to why you can’t see my page. I have tested connectivity through multiple internet providers, and it seems to be loading fine.

Thanks for any ideas…
    James

Grace Themes

Hi,

As we have checked, something is happening wrong with the homepage slider.

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] for temporary. We will check and solve this issue quickly.

Regards
    Grace Themes

James Powers
    Participant

I have emailed you my login information. Let me know if you need anything else.

James Powers

Grace Themes

Hi James,

One of the plugin “EWWW Image Optimizer” is conflicting with the homepage slider scripts that’s why the blank spaces were displaying in the slider.

I have now deactivate this plugin, so please don’t activate and use this plugin.

Regards
    Grace Themes

James Powers
    Participant

Thank you for your help. That plugin doesn’t need to be enabled all of the time, anyways!

I’ll keep that in mind going forward.

Grace Themes

You are most welcome.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any support. Our support team is always ready to help you with any problems of customization.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.