Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Footer Sections

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pgacccbass
    Participant

In the footer, is there any way to choose which sections show up? I see that if you change the number of columns, sections start dropping off but I’d like to be able to choose which sections show up and which don’t. I’d like to remove the Useful Links, at a minimum, and maybe the latest Posts, but still have the Donations section.

Thanks.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use widgets to customize the footer section.
    Go to the Appearance -> Widgets -> Footer Widget 1/2/3/4

Please check the documentation

Regards
    Grace Themes

pgacccbass
    Participant

I realize that you have the option of choosing how many footer sections to display. However, when I change from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 it just deletes one section at a time, in order. I want to be able to leave out the Useful links and Latest Posts sections, which are in the middle of the 4 footer sections. Is there a way to do that?

Grace Support
    Keymaster

No, this settings is not available.

pgacccbass
    Participant

I was able to accomplish what I wanted by a combination of theme footer options and footer widgets. In the theme footer options I chose to have 4 footer sections. I then went into the widgets and for the footer widget 2 I added a text widget with a title of Useful Links and added the links I wanted to use in the text box. For footer widget 3, I added a text widget with no title and a few space characters as the “text” in the text box. This resulted in an empty column being displayed.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

pgacccbass
    Participant

No need for you to log in. As I said, I figured out how to make it do what I wanted by using a combination of settings.

Thanks.

Grace Support
    Keymaster

You are most welcome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.