Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Exiting Proposal for Power Club Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

Hello!

I hope you are in good health despite the COVID-19 pandemic.

Thank you for your wonderful support!

I have one more question that can give you an idea of ​​an even more exciting refinement of the topic and a correspondingly greater satisfaction with your customers.

Is it possible to edit Home Slider so that instead of static images, it rotates the Futured Images of the last 4 publications, with the title text (maybe limited to 75 characters) and the beginning of the text (also limited to 75 characters in smaller font) ) of the respective article plus one “Read More …” link to the relevant post.

Rationale for my proposal:

1. My experience with the site (already several years old) so far shows that users do not browse the site down to get to the last articles, which are right the fourth section of the theme now (they look at the first, at most the second section and leave it if not But even if they are intriguing, they don’t look at the last sections, which often contain important current messages, but instead go to the HomeSlider links.) It is not appropriate to get up more high, because the design does not look good.
    2. In my opinion, this will speed up the overall speed of the site, since the latest Futured Images will already be cached, and will be the same as in the last publications. The site is currently loading very slow for SEO, although I have optimized all the images and followed all the optimization tips.
    3. I’ve done a personal survey of clients, members of our club as a result of a visit to the site, and all to one recommend that better last few posts be seen with Home Slider instead of the current static pictures and texts that are already enough well described in the club’s services (the four static pages at the beginning of Sections).
    4. Recent posts in Section 4 may remain in the present way – first, performance will be increased because of the same pictures with HomeSlider, second, if someone missed them on HomeSlider and still looked down, they will get a second chance to go to read them.

I would be very grateful if you could answer if it was possible, if I or you could even do it, as my wife, who is also my club partner, keeps or uploads the latest posts as soon as possible open the site, or change the theme, or change the site altogether if it can’t. 😉 And I love the PowerClub theme and I would love to have it happen with it.

Thank you in advance!
    Tony

Grace Themes

Hi,

Thanks for your message.
    We are in lockdown state here in India.
    The Coronavirus pandemic is increasing day by day but our government is doing very well to control this situation.

The settings is not available to display latest posts in homepage slider but will look into this in our next theme updates.

Thanks for using our PowerClub theme.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

Thank you very much! I look forward to seeing your next theme updates with great impatience.
    Beware from viruses!

Tony

Grace Themes

Thank you.!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.