Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Contact Phone and Fax Icons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

Hi!
    Now in contacts form and on the first page we have icons for phone, fax, e-mail and location.
    Our club have no fax bot have two co-owners and I could be want to put there two mobile phones (no fax) both with icons for phones (instead fax icon).
    Is it posible?
    It would be great if after the number of each co-owner the name of the person with the corresponding number could be seen (at the moment I cannot add after the number the name of the person).
    Thank you!

Grace Themes

Hi,

To make this changes we will need to edit the code in footer.php file
    Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can complete this changes.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

I sent you.
    Thanks!
    Tony

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

You still have not changed anything on this subject, do I keep still active your account?
    Greetings,
    Tony

Grace Themes

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and assist you quickly.

Grace Themes

The changes has been completed.

Galanto Ltd.
    Participant

I am extremely grateful for the fast and quality work. As always, GraceThemes support is the best! Despite the pandemic and quarantine, you were perfect!
    Thanks!

Grace Themes

You are most welcome.!
    Stay Home, Stay Safe from COVID-19

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.