Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Biz Web- theme options not appearing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tristan Quesnelle
    Participant

Just a quick question that i’m hoping someone can help with. In all the theme documentation it shows to make any changes you must go to – Appearance » Theme Options.

I don’t have theme options showing up under appearance in the free download version of the theme. Do i need to purchase the theme in order for this to appear?

thanks!

Grace Themes

Hi Tristan,

It seems that you have downloaded and using our Businessweb Plus theme.

The Businessweb Plus is a free WordPress theme that using the WordPress customizer.
    To customize the free theme Go to Appearance -> Customize

Please check the documentation for free theme
    https://gracethemes.com/documentation/businessweb/#homepage-lite

The PRO version of Businessweb Plus contains lots of sections in home page for creating beautiful and professional website. The BizWeb PRO theme is built in more user friendly Theme Options panel. You need to purchase the PRO theme in order to get Theme Options.

PRO Theme : https://gracethemes.com/themes/bizweb-creative-wordpress-themes/

Regards
    Grace Themes

Tristan Quesnelle
    Participant

Hello, I just went ahead and purchased business-web pro theme and installed it however I am still not seeing the appearance – theme options within wordpress.

I just noticed in my themes palete it’s called business-web plus is that the same as the pro theme as I downloaded from the link your team provided.

Thank you!

Tristan

Tristan Quesnelle
    Participant

Hello, I have checked the link again that was sent in the last forum and it doesn’t look as though the pro theme downloaded however this is what i intended to purchase. my receipt # is 79g515902y9788427. Is someone able to check on this for me as i’d like the pro theme.

Grace Themes

Hi Tristan,

Thanks for your order.

To install the PRO theme

Go to the menu Appearance > Themes and click on Add New button.
    Click on Upload Theme button.
    Look for a file called business-web.zip Click on it to select, then click OK.
    Click on Install Now button and wait until the installation is complete.
    Click on Activate link to activate the theme on your WordPress site.
    After activating Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> click on Restore Default.

Please check the documentation
    https://gracethemes.com/documentation/businessweb/#theme-installation

If sill getting problem, please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected]
    We will check and install PRO theme on your website so you can theme customize it.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.