Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Adding additional Fonts to theme

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

How can I add additional fonts to the theme? Looking for a clean script writing font

Grace Themes

Hi Jason,

All the fronts are listed from Google. Their is no option to use another font.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Rajinda Gunasena
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same issue. Yes you do have most of the Google Fonts with your theme, but not the font I want which is a different language. The font is called Abhaya Libre (See link below). I need to use this font as I am building the site in the language called Sinhala. The theme I am using is makeup-pro which I bought with the complete collection.

I tried installing the font to the wp-content/uploads/ abd giving the path in a custom CSS area… However it seems to be over ridden by the theme settings, which doesn’t list this font for me to change the body text.

https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Abhaya+Libre?subset=sinhala&selection.family=Abhaya+Libre

Your help is much appreciated.

Grace Themes

Hi,

Please send your website URL and WordPress admin login details at [email protected] so we can check and add this Google font in the font list of Basic Settings.

Regards
    Grace Themes

Lucius Douglas
    Participant

Support,

Can you come back to this thread and explain HOW you added a different Google font?

FYI, when you fix an issue, it would be best to come back to the thread and explain how it was resolved.

Luke

Grace Support
    Keymaster

Hi,

The option is not available to import and use the custom fonts.
    You can only use Google fonts https://fonts.google.com/

Regards
    Grace Themes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.