Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Reply To: Shortcodes

Galanto Ltd.
Participant

Yes, I seen them at the begining – these shortcodes, thank you. I mean, did there is some more detailed documentation about them, their parameters, when and where they working and when – no, what requirements have to correct their work and what these shortcodes do.

I know that documentation is the most unpleasant job for every programmer, just wondering if there is any further 😉 – so I do not worry you about any problem, usually stupid ;-).

I asked, because some of these short codes do not work in all places – for example <hr> does not work in “Our coaches.”

WordPress automatically erased nearly all HTML-tags I would like to use. But some of the tags does not erase – such as <i>.

HTML-tags also includes in this question, because their action for sure are influenced by the theme PowerClub – in other themes work. I.e. cause to be deleted is not in itself WordPress.

Probably has CSS code that I could use to fulfill my desires, but I do not know what.

Of course, the reason is not in you, but in my ignorance and not blame you for anything, I just hope my notes to help you make your themes even more beautiful and accessible to all users.

Thank you for the great support at that time!