Limited Time Offer | Get 10% OFF on All Themes Package. Use Coupon Code GRC10 Buy Now

WordPress Website Templates

Find Professional WordPress themes Easy and Simple to Setup

inner banner

Reply To: Load Images For Gallery

april
Participant

This is super frustrating! I created all my Gallery Categories ( Gallery > Category) and set a title and featured image for each. NOW when I go to ADD IMAGE and select the category which I want it to be added to the only thing that happens is that it keeps adding new gallery card image placeholder

this is how I created >

I used the Add New to Create a Gallery Card “placeholder” for each Category I created and set a Featured Image

NOW I want to add multiple images to each gallery

I selected
All images > Add New > Added an image/title, selected the image (featured image) and then ticked the category box for the gallery category I wanted it added to

The only thing it does is ADD new Gallery Card Categories, I see no way to add multiple images to a specific gallery category.

Here is a link (it will expire)
https://dcd9613b47f5.ngrok.io/

that you can use to preview the gallery page
In this example I wanted the first/left most “Chapel Christmas” to be added to the Chapel Gallery and Christmas Holy Name Gallery. I selected both of those categories when I added and saved the image. All I can get the Gallery feature to do is continually ADD new Gallery cards which is not what I want to happen. Please advise.